Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When I grow up, I want to be a...?

I remember adults would always ask that question and the kids of my generation ( late 70's and early 80's ) would always respond the same way. When I grow up I want to be a teacher, doctor, fireman , police officer or lawyer. All great and well established careers. All careers that are still considered to be extremely admirable in the eyes of most.  

WELL THANKS TO FAO SCHWARZ and SmartLabs we will now have a new answer to that question.  An answer that I am thrilled about...



When I grow up , I want to be a MAKEUP ARTIST!   Yes, it's true, there is now an official MAKEUP ARTIST STUDIO GAME for Children 8-14.  ( and me age 31 ) And I must say, it is AWESOME.  This game allows you to step into the world of glam heaven with the one-of-a-kind makeup artist studio to unveil your inner cosmo girl. Professional makeup artist techniques combined with art materials that replicate makeup ensure easy success for six unique looks: glamour, natural, runway, twenties, mod, and cat eye.

Personally, I think this product is great for the kid in all of us and as they state "Unleash Some Serious Fun!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment