Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fear the Beard No Longer:) ...Bring on that Moustache!

 Fall/Winter 2010 beauty trends are starting to make an appearance and it seems that a BIG Trend for Men is Facial Hair.   The Moustache, Goatee, Mutton Chops, Chin Curtain, Soul Patch , Fu Manchu and full fledged Lumber Jack Beard are all making a come back and fast . When I started to think about this new male trend I started to get nervous.  Why?

Well have you have tried to kiss a man with protruding facial hair?  For a sensitive skinned girl like myself , facial hair can be a complete nightmare.  I always tell my Mr. Wonderful that when he doesn't shave for a few days it feels like little, sharp mini blades are scratching my skin with every kiss.  So maybe this is a bit of an exaggeration but it really does cause my skin to get itchy and even red and bumpy.  I know that many , many , many ladies out there can agree. 

Tonight!!!! I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM!  I have been searching for a way to combine the HOT trend of facial hair while avoiding the feeling of daggers sticking into my skin.  I give you BEARD HEAD.  This perfect piece combines the best of both worlds,the look of a massive beard and moustache with the comfort and coziness of a soft knit texture!  Perfection!  I know what I am going to be buying Mr. Wonderful for the Fall!  Oh and ladies if you are feeling the urge to jump on this TREND WAGON...It actually comes in PINK TOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment