Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Sizzler ! Beat the Heat, Sweat Proof Makeup Tips!

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU !


Hello my fellow beauty buffs!  We're BACK!  We've been MIA for a few weeks but now we are back on the case to share all of the wonderful beauty finds, tricks and treats with all of you.  Even more exciting I will be having some very special guest bloggers joining www.cutietip.com!  More to come on that later...Now, onto our Sweat Proof Makeup Tips!

So recently on the East Coast has been hit with a heat wave, not just the typical 90 to 95 degree summer heat flash. We were hit with over 99 degree heat and it does not seem like we will be back to those lovely 80's or 70's anytime soon.  I spent most of the 105 degrees days,( July 3-7) soaking in the ocean armed with my limbs covered in my Bullfrog sunblock ( keeps away bugs too:) and my face smothered in my Clinque Sun SPF 50 face cream

I have since returned from beautiful Stone Harbor, New Jersey and the next few weeks are full of important client meetings and gigs so I need to be in my best freshest face despite the tropical heatwave.

So here are some amazing products that keep your makeup staying put and we will be pure perfection.

1. Eye Seal from Make Up Forever. This stuff rocks.   This is an alcohol free liquid that sets and waterproofs all your powers and pencil that are not waterproof already. A little drop of this stuff and that makeup will not budge. 

2. Matte Waterproof Bronzer by Tarte. Not only is this product great to enhance that summer tan but it is also great for contouring to add that slimming effect for the face.  There are other waterproof bronzers on the market but I love this one because is packed with good stuff that helps improve your skins texture, tone and clarity while withstanding humidity and moisture.  This product has NO Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes which is another bonus.

3. Sugar Plum Lip Tint by Fresh.  We all know that lip stains and tints are long lasting and withstand many natural elements even sweat but they tend to be non-moisturizing and drying.  The last thing you want to do in the summer is dry those lips out. Fresh, created an amazing lip tint that combines the staying power with a lip treatment and SPF.  With Sugar Plum Tint you will have that perfect plum pout and your lips with thank you for the Antioxidant-rich vitamin packed product.





4. All Nighter Setting Spray by Urban Decay .  The name says it all.  Spray this on as a last step and your makeup will be like the energizer bunny it will keep going and going and going...I stand by this product through and through.  I have already gone through 2 bottles since I use it on all of my clients.  It can truly prevent makeup melt downs.

5. FiberWig Mascara from Imju.  I tend to sound like a broken record when it comes to mascara...I feel that it is the most essential makeup product a women can own and Fiberwig by Imju is one of my new favorites. If you don't feel like putting the whole look together before you walk out the door in the sultry heat take 2 min to put on some of this product on.  It is like having false lashes in a tube.  This mascara is instant drying,smudge proof and clump free and of course long lasting.  Here is the kicker you won't need any special makeup eye remover to get this stuff off your precious lashes.  Just some warm water and a soft wash cloth.

So there you have it....now get out there and beat the heat with your freshest face forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment