Monday, May 24, 2010

Sometimes BIGGER is truly Better:)


By now, most of you know that I am a huge Lancome fan.  There are many Lancome products that I use in my personal daily makeup routine.  My absolute favorite Lancome product is their Liquid Liner the Precision Point Artliner. I have written and blogged about it many times. Recently, I decided to hit up the Lancome Counter at Neiman Marcus.  I happened to have a gift card left over from Christmas and I couldn't think of a better way to use it!

So I wondered up to the counter and started playing with all the colors that I know and love but as I started to turn the corner of the counter I came across something that I had never seen before!  It was a breathtakingly, BEAUTIFUL  GIANT BRONZER COMPACT.  I did have to giggle a little bit at the giant size of this compact but it 100% caught my attention.  I have to admit this Bronzer defines the expression BIGGER IS BETTER. 

Lancome's  Tropiques Minerale Bamboo Bronzer is limited edition so buy it and buy it soon.  Here is why you will love this product. It is light and silky, it smells great. The bronzer can be dusted on the nose, forehead, cheeks, brow bone and chin .  You can use it on your décolletage ( this is a fancy Lancome term for CLEAVAGE)  The best part , is that this bronzer  is a buildable product. It can go from a subtle glow to a more defined tan and can even be used as a contouring product.  Lancome has done it again... so start looking fresh and glowing with  Tropiques Minerale Bamboo Bronzer. 

Oh and if you are hitting up the Lancome Counter in Neiman's , ask for Sonia Voluck  she is awesome and super helpful!

PS There is a super fun gift offer going on....


Lancome has a super gift with purchase and in honor of "CAMP GORGEOUS" on June 4th, Neiman Marcus has a great straw tote with assorted goodies in it....great for summer. Order beforehand and receive an extra Lancome gift . The qualifier for both is $85.00. What a great time to place your order.
 Neiman Marcus, store 30, cosmetics, 610-354-0500 ext 2108

No comments:

Post a Comment