Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Opinion Poll: What will people sell next? Mother's Breast Milk Soap?

Ever since I started http://www.cutietip.com/  I spend a lot of time researching and testing all the new or undiscovered beauty products that are out there on the market.  Beauty has become BIG business.  It seems all sorts of companies, celebrities and individuals are creating new lines for us to try. I think this is great and exciting. 

Occasionally, I do come across some beauty items that are pretty JAW DROPPING and today was one of those days. I found a website where not only is there a recipe for creating personalized BREAST MILK SOAP (Click Here for the recipe)  but they are actually selling pre made MOTHER'S BREAST MILK SOAP.  Yes, it is true...Freedom Pond Moon Works has created "MOTHER'S MOON BREAST MILK SOAP" and here is how the creator describes it:

"Mothers Moon Breast milk Soap contains my own all natural breast milk, olive oil, honey, and glycerin. This soap is mixed and molded on the full moon, then "rests" for two moons before being lovingly wrapped. These bars are typically three ounces and are available in the following:

unscented * unscented w/oatmeal * lavender w/oatmeal $3

In my opinion, if you want to take the time to create your own Breast Milk Soap then what you do behind closed doors is your business BUT buying another individuals  BREAST MILK SOAP is not for me.  I love to try all the new products I discover but I am going to have to pass on this one.  NOW, if any of you out there decide to take the plunge and buy a bar feel free to email me with your review or post it on here in the comments section. For now, I will stick with DOVE unscented for my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment