Monday, February 1, 2010

Soulmates and SOLEMATES

This past weekend I celebrated my 5 year wedding anniversary. I spent a lot of time thinking about the wedding day itself: the rittenhouse hotel in the snow, amazing food from LaCroix, killer music from eddie bruce, beautiful pink and white fur shrug and muff and PINK WEDDING GOWN from michael boris, and being surrounded by amazing friends and family. The rest of the weekend I spent thinking about my SOUL MATE--- my husband!
Since soul mate was on the brain and it inspired me to write about a must have product.
OK LADIES, here is how to revolutionize your high heel wearing experience. SOLEMATES has saved the day. The SoleMates High Heeler is almost invisible to the naked eye and attaches easily to any stilettos or kitten heal. The uses and benefits for this product go on and on. No more sinking into soil and grass, no more getting stuck in the cracks as your race for the taxi in your Christian Louboutin's and the two best perks on all:
  • THEY HELP SAVE YOUR SOLE! This product will help prolong the life of your sacred heels!
  • Less Slip, when strutting your stuff across that dance floor or stage this little secret weapons give you some extra grip.
All in all Solemates have become one of my favorite little treats to pop into my purse for events and I have even added them to my makeup kit just in case one of my clients needs a little help finding their sole! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment