Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Who Doesn't Love a Good BLOW out!?

Cutie Tip for Today: Who doesn't love a good BLOW out? An instant mood lifter for me is when I have a fantastic blow out at an amazing salon but I always wish I could get that same look at home. Well now you can, with the help of BLOW HAIR CARE. This line of hair care is hip, trendy, and hairmazing! My personal favor...ites from the line are BLOW UP Shampoo and Conditioner which adds the perfect amount of lift at the root so your hair looks full and healthy after every styling. Another must have is Mane Tame which controls style and adds weightless definition without greasy residue. Hair stays fresh and alive. And to top it all off, these products have finally come to Philly. They are staples in NYC but DnA Salon is now a BLOW retail partner. So stop into Dnasalon Hairsalon for a BLOW OUT and take one home with you! http://www.dnasalon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment