Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gone Nude...

Gone Nude! BE-You-tiful with Reverse Lip Liner. It seems that everywhere we turn the natural, barely there lip is trending. I personally have always preferred a lip stick to a lip gloss because I felt that gloss could never give my lip that perfect pout and gloss always seemed to just disappear. Well, things have now changed for me and my relationship with gloss because of one very special pencil. The Reverse Lip Liner from Cargo has recently been added to my BFF ( Best Find Forever) list. Line your lips from the outside in with this skin toned lip liner. It gives your lips a soft natural highlight, and creates the illusion that your lips are fuller. It holds the gloss of any color in place and prevents feathering leaving you with a clean lip line. This pencil packs one powerful pout! :)
http://www.cargocosmetics.com/product_51.html

No comments:

Post a Comment