Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Fever Anyone?


While driving in my car today, I glanced down on the car thermometer and saw 63 degrees. I exhaled and quickly rolled down all my windows to suck in the day! Spring Fever hit me! As I perused the streets, I noticed that the same spring sensation must have struck many others. I saw sandals showing off fresh new pedi's, coats seemed to be packed away, and there were no dark tights, leggings or UGG boots in site. It seemed that people had a bit more "spring" in their steps.

Since the weather has finally started to become warm and people are having to shed clothing like my frenchie, Geno is shedding his winter coat, which means people will begin to expose their milky white winter skin. Now, some of you love that pale, never want your skin to see the light of day look but MOST prefer to have a little golden skin glistening in the sunlight.

We all know the dangers of the tanning bed and laying out in the sun for hours without sunscreen and we all know what can happen if you use the tradition sunless tanning lotions the wrong way (OOMPA LOOMPA anyone?) so therein lies the RUB no pun intended! Well now SOLERRA has come out with a product that can save the day! The Solerra Self Tanning Mitt. So now you can RUB all you want Cuties. This cool mitt wipes on streak free, silky, moisturizing, with a fresh scent and dries immediately. The brand new self tanning formula is built right into the mitt so there is no mess, no pumpkin hands and it is easy to travel with. So if you are eager to bare the skin and want that sun kissed glow, pick up this mitt!

1 comment: