Monday, March 8, 2010

Makeup ROCKS, Literally!

Music has always inspired me! I always love to have my play list going while working on my clients , I have done some of my best work while blending to Bon Jovi Blaze of Glory or Shadowing to Shakira She Wolf. It is also clear that music inspires other make up artist. Case in point the new limited edition Viva Glam Lipsticks from MAC inspired by Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga. I recently purchased both of these sticks and I adore them both, not surprising to me since I have jammed out to both of those amazing singers numerous time. If you have a chance and need a new lipstick you won't regret pick up either of these colors. As great as the Viva Glam's are , this blog is actually about something so cool that when I discovered it I got goosebumps with excitement.


STILA Cosmetics has created a way for Makeup to Rock literally. Stila has come out with a chic makeup case filled with lots of make up goodies including Stila's new One Step Makeup , which combines a primer, foundation and concealer into one product, an eye shadow trio, an eye shadow brush, a cheek/lip tint, and lip glaze in grapefruit. Sound great? Well to top it all off Stila has turned this make up case into a PORTABLE SOUND SYSTEM. The Stile Makeup Player. You can actually play your favorite tunes right from the make up case. It is compatible with any MP3 player including your Ipod or I phone and there are amazing speakers built right into the case itself. It is a perfect addition to any woman arsenal of makeup tools and accessories. You might even catch your man playing his tunes while he waits for you to finish getting ready for that HOT DATE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment